Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Excellent contribution to Australian music in 2013: JAGWAR MA


Some Australian bands just click overseas and Jagwar Ma are just that. I remember reading an article on these guys in NME and thinking man these guys have made it. They are joined on their record label Future Classic by the likes of Flume, Touch Sensitive, Panama and lot's more cool Aussie acts.

Hailing from Sydney their debut album "Howlin" has been a real hit, featuring top tunes like "Man I Need", "Come & Save Me" & "The Throw". Their tune "Let Me" made Part One of my top 201 tunes of 2013 @ 195. Yes it just scrapped in but I am sure their will be some more tunes in Part Two on Australia Day.

Jagwar Ma definitely deserve their name on my list of Australians who delivered excellence in music throughout 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment